Planning and Zoning Code- Section 54
Online version is NOT official, it is only for use as a reference.
copies can be viewed or
purchased at the
Planning, Conservation, and Development.
Return to Zoning Code- Table of Contents
SECTION 54- ZONING ENFORCEMENT OFFICER
The Zoning and Inland Wetlands Enforcement Officer is designated as the enforcement officer of this
Code. As a basis for executing enforcement the following duties shall be performed:
- make on-site inspection as required to determine conformance with zoning regulations;
- keep and maintain a log of all zoning approvals given or denied;
- investigate all reports of zoning violations;
- take appropriate actions to insure compliance with zoning regulations;
- attend all meetings of the Commission;
- give testimony or information to other commissions of the City when requested information is
relative to zoning enforcement;
- make a monthly report of activities to the Commission.
(Effective date 4/16/87)