Sidebar Subdivision Regulations

Online version is NOT official, it is only for use as a reference.
Official copies can be viewed or purchased at the
Department of Planning, Conservation, and Development.


All applications, maps, plans, documents, fees and data required by these regulations shall be filed with the Commission by submitting same to the Planning and Zoning Office. The day of receipt of such applications by the Commission shall be determined in accordance with the Connecticut General Statutes, as amended.

Home ---> Departments ---> Planning ---> Subdivision Regulations- Table of Contents ---> Section 2.03 Submission