2010-2015 Consolidated Plan for Community Development Block Grant Program
The Citizen's Advisory Committee expects to receive $2 million in CDBG entitlement funds over the next five years.
The Citizens Advisory Committee seeks ways to use these funds to benefit low and
moderate income residents of Middletown and better the community overall.
The 2010-2015 Consolidated Plan development calendar will be as follows:
For more information feel free to contact Michiel Wackers at 860-344-3425.
- August 19, 2009- Presentation on Community Development Block Grant Program and Consolidated Plan Development Calendar.
- September 23, 2009- Presentation on Status of Middletown.
- October 21, 2009- 1st Public Hearing to receive ideas from Residents and Organizations.
- November 18, 2009- 2nd Public Hearing to receive ideas from Residents and Organizations.
- December 16, 2009- Draft Consolidated Plan presented to Committee.
- January 20, 2010- 1st Public Hearing to hear comments on Draft Consolidated Plan.
- February 17, 2010- 2nd Public Hearing to hear comments on the Draft Consolidated Plan.
- March 1, 2010- Present Consolidated Plan to Common Council for Adoption.